How to bleach linen with hydrogen peroxide 🥝 bleach shirts with boric acid
- Where to begin?
- How to properly wash damaged white things?
- How to return white to things?
- How to whiten cotton white clothes?
- How to boil linen?
- How else to whiten things?
- How to whiten spots on white things?
- How to get rid of gray plaque on things made of synthetics and wool?
- How to return whiteness to underwear?
- How to return whiteness to children's things?
- Useful Tips
- Stock footage
Over time, from frequent washes, white things tend to fade, turn from white to gray, and if you also use chlorine bleaches, your product will acquire a yellowish tint. What in this case should be, how to return the whiteness of white things, while not spending a lot of effort and money? In this article, we will give you some effective ways.to contents ↑
Where to begin?
Nowadays, store shelves abound with special detergents for washing white things, choosing the right powder is the key to preserving white, but if it wasn’t at hand, then call for help at hand.
To return the whiteness of things to white at home, you will need:
- laundry soap;
- baking soda;
- hydrogen peroxide;
- potassium permanganate;
- boric acid;
- high-quality laundry detergent for washing white things;
- Vanish for white things;
- special bleaches for white things.
How to properly wash damaged white things?
How to wash white things to return a snow-white color? This problem can be solved in two ways: hand and machine wash. But before you begin the process, pay attention to some recommendations:
- Pre-check the pockets of things, in order to avoid the appearance of new stains from foreign objects.
- To keep your white items in their original color, wash in soft water:
- in manual mode - add a little baking soda to the water, it does not form a gray coating;
- if you use machine wash - use emollients.
- So that white things wear out slowly and do not become yellow, when washing, select a temperature of 40-50 degrees.
- Do not wash different types of fabric together, even if they are also white, this can cause unwanted modifications to the material: shrinkage, spools, gray tint.
- To avoid yellowing and premature destruction of tissue fibers, do not use bleach containing chlorine.
- Wash stubborn stains.
- Test any means before starting the process on an inconspicuous part of the product.
How to return white to things?
Machine wash is easy. Soak the laundry separately in bleach, then add it again with special powders for white items when washing.
In addition, we offer you several effective ways to return a white item to white by hand washing using simple and affordable means.
Restore white clothes that turn yellow over time with 72% laundry soap:
- Lather the product well.
- Put in a tight plastic bag.
- Close to prevent air from entering.
- Leave for a day.
A good result for bleaching washed items gives hydrogen peroxide:
- Dilute 50 ml of peroxide in 5 l of water.
- Place the product in the solution.
- Soak for several hours, stirring occasionally so that the fabric restores color evenly.
- Rinse in clear water.
On a note! The solution with peroxide perfectly bleaches the fabric of any texture, while not destroying it.
Return the original color will help another recipe:
- In a small amount of water, make a soap solution, add 1 tablespoon to it. ammonia and peroxide.
- Soak the item to be cleaned for 2 hours.
- Wash using oxygen bleach.
How to whiten cotton white clothes?
You can return the whiteness of white things from cotton to the following recipes:
- To soften water and improve the quality of washing, use ammonia, it is also the first assistant to restore things from flax and cotton:
- In a bucket of hot water, take 5 tbsp. ammonia.
- Soak things in solution for a while.
- Watch the whitening process.
- Prepare a universal bleach yourself:
- For 12 liters of hot water, add 50 g of washing powder, 8 tbsp. salt, 20 ml of ammonia and 3-4 tbsp. peroxide.
- Put the laundry in the resulting solution, leave it for 4-5 hours.
- Hand wash.
How to boil linen?
The oldest way to give original whiteness to things made of cotton fabrics is by boiling:
- Take an enameled basin or tank, fill it with water.
- Add washing powder for hand washing or finely grated laundry soap, 1 tbsp each. salt and soda.
- Put the laundry in the bucket.
- Put it on the stove.
- After boiling, periodically turn things around with wooden tongs.
- Cook clothes for half an hour.
- Make sure that water does not boil.
- After processing, wash in a convenient way.
to contents ↑
On a note! Remember, boiling frequently wears out quickly..
How else to whiten things?
You can return the original light color to T-shirts and socks using boric alcohol. Add 1 tablespoon of alcohol to 1 liter of water and soak for several hours.
To whiten kitchen towels, use an environmentally friendly product - dry mustard:
- Pour boiling water over the mustard powder, mix so that there are no lumps.
- Let stand.
- Put towels in the mixture for several hours.
to contents ↑
On a note! This method not only cleans, but also disinfects.
How to whiten spots on white things?
To remove traces of oil, cream, traces of cosmetics on a cotton cloth, pre-soak the item in the following mixture:
- Dissolve the soap grated on a coarse grater in 1 liter of hot water.
- Pour 0.5 l of kerosene into the mixture.
- When the solution has cooled, add 1 tbsp. soda.
- Moisten the stain.
- Leave for a day.
- Wash by hand with the addition of aromatic products.
- Dry in a well-ventilated area.
to contents ↑
On a note! If the contaminants are strong, add turpentine to the water. One wash - 2 tbsp.
How to get rid of gray plaque on things made of synthetics and wool?
For this purpose, several tools are also suitable.
Use special optical brighteners:
- In accordance with the instructions, dilute the product in water.
- Soak a thing for the specified time, make sure that the product is completely in solution.
- Wash as usual.
To whiten crepe de chine and guipure, use boric acid:
- In 8l of water, add half a bag of substance.
- Soak the product.
- Wash with soap and water.
How to return whiteness to underwear?
Underwear gets its original appearance after proper use of washing powder for delicate fabrics:
- Soak in soapy water for 30 minutes.
- Gently wash with your hands.
- Rinse under running water.
On a note! To prevent deformation of the fabric, do not wash the laundry in the machine with other things.
To bleach lace products, use special tablets for washing underwear, for example, Frau Schmidt:
- Dissolve in water.
- Soak the laundry for the time indicated on the package.
How to return whiteness to children's things?
- Rub ¼ of laundry soap or detergent in the laundry container.
- Pour 5 liters of boiling water.
- Separate a little potassium permanganate separately in water until a light pink hue is formed.
- Mix until foam.
- Wash baby items in advance in a liquid.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Leave on for 6-8 hours.
- Rinse thoroughly.
To whiten children's items, machine wash with a concentrated powder from AMWAY SA8 ™ Baby:
- Treat stains before washing.
- Dilute a small amount of powder into the basin.
- Soak things for half an hour.
- Pour the powder into the container.
- Set the highest temperature allowed by the manufacturer of the product.
- Wash with repeated rinsing.
to contents ↑
On a note! If you wash by hand, rinse your hands thoroughly after contact with the product.
- To prevent the laundry from getting wet, change the powders periodically.
- Do not wear light items.
- Keep such clothing separate from colored clothing.
- Wash as dirty.
Now you know all the ways to bring white things back to white. You no longer need to immediately throw away a thing after losing the attractiveness of the fabric. She will serve you for some time if you use our tips!
- How to choose a vacuum cleaner taking into account the characteristics of the house and coatings?
- What to look for when choosing a water delivery
- How to quickly create comfort at home - tips for housewives
- How to choose the perfect TV - useful tips
- What to look for when choosing blinds
- What should be running shoes?
- What useful things can you buy in a hardware store
- Iphone 11 pro max review
- Than iPhone is better than Android smartphones