How to wash iodine from the skin 🥝 remove iodine from the hand
We all often use iodine if we accidentally cut ourselves. A yellow-brown spot forms at the wound site, which disappears after a few days. But if the cut is processed, and there is no time to wait until the medication disappears, a quite relevant question arises: how to wash iodine from the skin? And if he also got on his clothes, then he will have to be puzzled by how to remove a spot of iodine from the fabric. You will find answers to all these questions in this article.to contents ↑
How to wipe iodine?
Before removing the iodine stain, choose the most gentle remedy, especially if it is your skin. For this purpose fit:
- hydrogen peroxide;
- any solvent, for example, to remove nail polish;
- alcohol or solutions containing this substance.
To cope with the traces of this medical solution on things, use the following cleaning products:
- dishwashing detergent;
- laundry soap;
- starch or fresh potatoes;
- Vanish stain remover.
How to wash iodine from the skin?
When wondering how to remove iodine from the skin, do not hesitate, but take the remedy that you have available and act.
- Wet cotton with alcohol or a similar solution.
- Rub the stain thoroughly until it is completely removed.
Important! If alcohol is not at hand, use a nail polish remover.
- Moisten a swab with hydrogen peroxide.
- Attach to stains.
- Leave on for a few minutes.
- Take a new peroxide swab.
- Rub a little iodine residues on the skin until they disappear completely.
- Cut the lemon.
- Rub the soiled skin into slices until the marks completely disappear.
- Wash your hands with warm water and brush with cream.
to contents ↑
Important! Do you know that iodine is not only an excellent antiseptic? Learn how to apply it correctly. iodine from scratches on wooden furniture.
How to remove iodine from clothes?
Despite the fact that iodine and zelenka belong to the group of hard-to-remove solutions, you can still get rid of their traces on things, not even in one way. Therefore, you have the opportunity to choose a more convenient scheme of actions for you and return the attractiveness of your clothes.
Dishwashing detergent is not only suitable for cleaning kitchen items. In some cases, it can replace an active stain remover. To do this, do the following:
- Dampen the cloth lightly with a sponge and lukewarm water.
- Pour a little dishwashing concentrate directly onto the stained area on the fabric.
- Put the item in this form for 2-3 hours.
- Take a sponge and gently rub the traces of iodine, foaming the detergent.
- Remove the remnants of the cleaning agent and wash the item as usual.
If you just stained things with iodine, you can quickly wash it off with ordinary laundry soap:
- Water stained thing.
- Lather well with soap and rub the cloth.
- Repeat the procedure several times until the medical solution is completely removed from the tissue.
If the farm has starch or raw potatoes, there is nothing to look for other ways to remove iodine from clothes. Use this method:
- Wet the iodine-stained area.
- Lay out the thing.
- Sprinkle the desired area with starch.
- Rub it lightly into the canvas - an unnecessary toothbrush is well suited for this purpose.
- As soon as the starch begins to take on a blue tint, wash the item as usual.
Important! If there is no starch nearby, use raw potatoes. Cut it and rub the soiled areas into slices.
Milk perfectly discolors such spots.Proper use of it in this case should be like this:
- Wet cotton wool in milk.
- Put stains on things.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash clothes with laundry soap manually or with active powder in the machine.
Soda and vinegar will probably be found in your home. To solve the urgent problem of spilled medical solution, proceed as follows:
- Wet the cloth slightly.
- Cover the stain with soda.
- Pour vinegar on top to give a reaction.
- Leave the clothes with the mixture for 2-3 hours.
- Brush off the dried powder after this time.
- Wash clothes with a stain remover.
If you often stain your things and therefore you always have a special stain remover, for example, Vanish, then the problem of current stains is easily solved for you. Do the following:
- Pour the concentrate - the amount indicated in the manufacturer's instructions.
- Leave for a while.
- Wash in the machine, adding the active powder and the same stain remover.
to contents ↑
Important! Read also other articles that describe in detail:
- How to clean iodine from the floor from different materials.
- How to wipe iodine from furniture.
Even if you had to deal with the problem of spilled iodine, it does not matter. Do not throw away the dirty thing or hide your hands. Choose the method that suits you and you can quickly rinse the iodine from your skin and tissue!