Antistatic 🥝 what can be replaced
What to do to prevent the dress from sticking to tights? - This question worries a lot of women, because synthetic fabrics have long been included and firmly rooted in our daily lives. They are quite reliable to wear and have a beautiful appearance, so it is very difficult for us to completely abandon them. Many homes have a special tool that helps get rid of static electricity - antistatic. If you do not have such a tool at hand and you need to make sure that the dress does not stick to tights, in this article we will offer you alternative, but effective methods that can be used instead of antistatic.to contents ↑
Why do I need an antistatic?
In the process of friction of fabrics with the addition of even a small percentage of synthetics, a charge of electricity arises. This applies to the matter, which includes kapron, nylon or lavsan. Also, synthetic fabrics often attract small fibers and hair, which significantly affects the appearance of clothing. To avoid all these effects, use an antistatic agent. To make it easier for you to figure out which one will really be effective, use our rated best antistatic.
Important! It is better to spray this product on the balcony or in a well-ventilated area, since the antistatic agent has a persistent unpleasant odor.
This tool has a chemical composition that easily removes static electricity. It is sold in any household chemical goods store or “all for home” goods. Thoroughly sprayed clothes, you can not be afraid of unpleasant sparks, crackles and adhesion of clothes to tights.
Important! Do not treat tights and skirt with antistatic at the same time. Such an application may entail even greater adhesion of tissues to each other.
In order to no longer encounter such a problem, you must be able to buy good things, not necessarily at a high price. Surely you will be interested in this, and we have gathered a lot of useful information about:to contents ↑
What if there is no antistatic?
Since the antistatic has a chemical composition, it can cause an allergic reaction in some people. Other ladies prefer not to buy an antistatic agent for any other reason. In this case, what can I do to prevent the dress from sticking if there is no antistatic? Prepare it yourself from improvised means.
You can do this in one of the following ways:
- Use vinegar to rinse synthetics. This will not only help reduce the ability of the material to accumulate static electricity, but also completely remove the remnants of soap or washing powder from the laundry.
- Mix 6 parts vinegar with one part baking soda. Half a cup of such a mixture during rinsing will get rid of static electricity and will perfectly soften and refresh the fabric. The result - you do not have to worry about what to do so that the skirt does not stick to the tights.
- Another effective way to prevent the dress from sticking to tights is to use a hair conditioner. Take two parts of any hair conditioner, three parts of vinegar and six parts of plain water.To achieve the desired effect, use half a glass of the finished solution when rinsing synthetic things.
- Salt is also able to help solve this problem. Add salt to the rinse water. Only 1 teaspoon per 10 liters of water is enough. This tool helps very well if your dress sticks to your legs or is electrified.
- You can also use rinse water with the addition of a small amount of citric acid. The proportions are the same as in the salt method.
- Some housewives put several tennis balls in a clothes dryer. In the same way, you can put an antistatic cloth in a wet dress. After drying, static electricity does not occur on clothing.
- Another recipe for preparing an antistatic agent is a mixture of several tablespoons of a fabric softener and a glass of water. A well-mixed solution is poured into a spray bottle and dry clothes are sprayed. Such a tool is just as effective for removing static electricity from carpet products.
Important! By combining synthetic items with clothing made from natural fabrics, you significantly reduce the risk of static electricity.
Do you always want to look irresistible and feel comfortable? Every day, being in new clothes is very easy! How? -DIY dresses - we will tell you how to do it quickly and without a pattern!to contents ↑
Dress sticks to tights. What to do?
Pantyhose or stockings in conjunction with the dress often stick to each other. As a result of this process, the dress when walking can rise much higher than the prescribed length. But do not forget that long dresses add femininity and elegance, help hide the flaws of the figure and emphasize its advantages. Follow the link to find out what might be.beautiful long dresses for every dayhow to choose them correctly.
What to do so that the skirt does not stick to the tights and does not rise if there is no antistatic? You can try one of the following methods:
- Apply a hand cream on your feet in a thin layer. The appearance of moisture significantly reduces friction.
- Apply a small amount of baby powder to skin exposed to static electricity in clothing.
- Swipe a piece of solid soap on the tights or on the inside of the dress.
- To urgently solve the problem of electrifying clothes, you can put a little fabric softener on your hands and hold them over pantyhose.
- Moisten your hands in a solution of 1 teaspoon of salt and a glass of water. Run your hands over your clothes several times.
- When rinsing synthetic clothes, use a special fabric conditioner with an antistatic effect.
Important! Before using such air conditioners, read the instructions. It may not be suitable for all types of fabric.
- Impurity-free water can also help remove static electricity. To do this, swipe your clothes with wet hands. The only significant drawback of this method is the short duration of the result.
- Proper shoes can solve this problem. Shoes should be leather or have rubber soles. Insoles or strips with an antistatic effect are also quite effective.
- Antistatic wipes do an excellent job. Lift the skirt and rub it with a napkin on the wrong side. Thus, the static instantly switches to a napkin.
- Most often, static electricity occurs in winter when the air in the rooms is dry. Humidifiers perfectly cope with the problem: the electrification of air will disappear some time after the start of the humidifier.
- To remove static electricity from the dress, hang it for a few minutes in the bathroom immediately after taking a shower. High humidity neutralizes static electricity.
- Hard water is one of the causes of tissue electrification.Using conditioners to soften water during washing, you prevent the accumulation of static charge on the tissues.
The problem of the appearance of static electricity on clothes is quite common. Do not immediately get rid of your favorite dress or skirt, refuse to wear kapron tights and stockings. Even if you do not want to use a store antistatic, you can always do it yourself. With proper care of clothes, you can avoid problems with sparks and adhesion of small fibers.