How to wash ink, how to quickly paste paste
If you ask the question: “How to wipe the pen from the wallpaper?”, “How to clean, wash, remove ink from washable wallpaper?” Means you have children or they often come to visit you. It can be difficult for a kid to resist the temptation to put his first autograph on brand new vinyl wallpapers or make them more colorful. Therefore, some parents create special “zones” for painting on the walls. If you do not have such “zones” or the child ignores them, do not rush to re-paste the wallpaper. Use the tips from experts in the field below to remove ink from your wallpaper.to contents ↑
How to clean wallpaper from ink?
Before cleaning, pay attention to the material and coating of the wallpaper. Embossed decor material or with a color pattern
Suitable tools for removing ballpoint pens and even felt-tip pens from wallpaper are:
- Potassium permanganate;
- Oxalic acid;
- Lemon acid;
- Hydrochloric acid;
- Dishwashing detergents;
- Hydrogen peroxide;
- Melamine sponge;
- Polish for hair.
How to wash a pen from a wallpaper?
To remove ink traces from a vinyl coating, select one of the following methods, taking into account the area of the sketch, the age of the stain, and the availability of suitable products in the household.
- Dilute potassium permanganate in 7% vinegar to a deep purple color.
- Apply the mixture to cotton wool.
- Treat contaminated area.
- Stains remove hydrogen peroxide.
Important! If it is not very convenient to treat the stain with a cotton pad, take a regular brush for painting. Apply cleaning agent, moving from the contours to the center.
- Take 10 g of oxalic acid, 10 g of citric acid, 100 ml of water.
- Dilute both acids in water.
- Apply the solution to the sponge.
- Wipe the stain.
Also learn from the pages of our site all abouthow to choose wallpaper!
- Measure out 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 tbsp. spoon of hydrochloric acid, 200 ml of water.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Take a brush to paint.
- Apply mortar to the wall.
- Wait for the stain to dissolve.
- Wipe with a slightly damp soft cloth.
- Take 10 g or 2 tsp of detergent and 100 ml of water.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Dampen the sponge with the solution.
- Work on the traces until the handle is completely removed from the wallpaper.
- Cook the hard-boiled egg.
- Peel the shell.
- Cut into two halves.
- Attach to the patterns on the walls.
- Wait for the egg to absorb paint.
- Wipe the surface with a slightly damp, clean cloth.
- Take a new clean melamine sponge.
- Carefully process the traces of paste from the handle on the wallpaper.
Important! This cleansing option is suitable exclusively for fresh patterns. on the wallpaper.
- Cut 1 lemon in half.
- Squeeze the juice from one half onto a cotton or cotton pad.
- Work the paste trail.
- If it was not enough, repeat the procedure with the second half of the lemon.
If your child got not only to the walls, but also decorated the interior, in this case, too, you can’t act at random. Follow the link where you will find a selection of suitable products to help you stay safe. remove the handle from the furniture.
- Mix 20 ml of whiteness and 100 ml of warm water.
- Take a sponge.
- Moisten in solution.
- Apply on the ink on the walls.
Important! Please note that this option is categorically not suitable for color wallpapers and with a pattern.
- Take acetone-free nail polish remover.
- Apply solvent to a cotton pad.
- Wipe the ink marks.
Important! Solvents are suitable for fresh ink stains. This scrubbing option will help you quickly cope with more than just drawings. from a ballpoint pen, but also to remove the marker and marker.
- Buy the special ARENAS exet 2 ink stain remover.
- Work it on the wall.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
to contents ↑
Important! Do not allow the product to dry and use only on waterproof wallpapers.
Custom folk ways to remove pens from wallpaper
If you are not looking for easy ways and are ready to try all possible ways to remove ink from your wallpaper, check out the options below:
- Using an iron:
- Turn on the iron.
- Take the white album sheet.
- Attach the sheet to the contaminated area.
- Take a hot iron.
- Iron the wallpaper through the paper.
Important! The iron should work in “no steam” mode.
- Using an eraser to erase a pen:
- Get an eraser.
- Rub them with a dirty place.
Important! A white erasure spot may remain at the ink removal area.
- Using Toothpaste:
- Take a toothbrush.
- Take a tube of white toothpaste.
- Apply a small amount of paste on the toothbrush.
- Wipe the ink stain.
- Wipe off any remaining paste with a dry cloth.
- With the help of starch:
- Take 50g of starch and as much warm water.
- Dilute the starch with water.
- Apply gruel to the contaminated area.
- Let it dry.
- Wipe off the frozen mixture with a dry rag.
- Using shaving foam:
- Take the finished shaving foam.
- Apply to the ink stain.
- Let it dry.
- Wipe off any remaining foam with a dry rag.
- Using bread:
- Take some fresh bread.
- Trim the hard crust.
- Apply the pulp to the stain.
- Rub it.
- Remove any leftover bread with a dry cloth.
The easiest way to prevent damage to any items in the house than to spend time cleaning them later. And for this you just need to captivate the child with a useful and interesting occupation. If your imagination runs out, use our creative corner ideas for children.to contents ↑
A very important role in removing ink from a pen from a wallpaper is played by the texture and quality of the paper. It is very good if you notice dirt in time and remove them. If not, glue the place with thin baguettes and explain to the child that he can draw on the walls only in this place. Remember that you can always glue the wallpaper and cover it with a marker layer specifically for the ability to apply drawings several times and remove them without damage to the main decorative material.to contents ↑