Calculation of the amount of flooring
Many of us tried to make repairs ourselves or to calculate the costs before starting repairs. This calculator will help you calculate the required amount of flooring whether it is linoleum, laminate or carpet.
Just enter the length and width of your room.
You can enter not only integers, but also decimal fractions, but instead of a commaput a point (eg 15.3).
To calculate the number of linoleum rolls, a reference number of 12.5 m was taken2 (6 m roll length and 2.5 m width).
To calculate the amount of laminate was taken - 2.4 m2 . Such an amount of square meters on average in one package.
Amount of carpet 100 m2 in one roll, but most likely you will need a smaller amount of flooring and you can buy in the store only the square you need.
- Calculation of the amount of meat for barbecue
- Calculation of fuel consumption for a trip
- Smoker's cost calculation
- Calculation of the need for tiles to repair a bathroom or kitchen
- Calculation of estimated costs per month
- Calculation of the amount of utility bills
- Calculation of products for the festive table
- Calculation of the number of wallpaper strips for pasting a room
- Calculation of the number of rolls of wallpaper by room area
- Calculation of the weight of laundry