Paint for clothes black 🥝 indelible for things, jeans, textiles
Each of us has things in black, so it’s not at all surprising that many are wondering how to return the former rich color to their favorite dress or pants if they lost their brightness during washing and socks. There are two options for solving this:
- Dye clothes at home. To do this, there is a special black paint for clothes.
- Call a dry cleaner. As a rule, in this case, special dyes are used for staining, which can not only color your pants well, but also permanently spoil them. In addition, such painting is worth a tidy sum.
The process of painting at home is not time-consuming and not painstaking. All you need is to choose the right paint for things and follow the instructions. Black paint, like white paint, is not expensive to sell in mgmzins, mainly a spray.to contents ↑
How to choose paint for black trousers?
Before you buy paint for ondulin, pay attention to the composition of the material from which your pants are sewn. The presence of synthetic filaments, such as lavsan or nitron, makes painting ineffective, since they practically cannot be dyed. And subsequently, such actions can even ruin the pants.
Paint for things has various areas of destination, a wide palette of colors, and different effects when applied.
If there is no tag on your trousers indicating the composition of the fibers, but you can’t determine the composition yourself, do not despair. In such cases, purchase a universal paint for trousers.
to contents ↑
Important! For dyeing clothes, use only high-quality products, you can buy them in specialized stores. The result will largely depend on this. For example, a lot of positive reviews received paint for clothes from the trademark “Simplicol”.
Types of paints for clothes
Paint for trousers is available in the form of aerosol and powder for use in a washing machine or manually. The choice of one or another type of product depends purely on the personal preferences of the coloring method.
This type of tool is used very often. Mistresses love it for its simplicity and accessibility. In addition, aerosol black paint for clothes has a number of other advantages.
- This type of paint is made without the addition of harmful substances, so it can be used for both natural and mixed fabrics.
- Spray paints are easy to apply and evenly distributed over the entire surface.
- Such tools are very convenient to use and economical.
- You can use a stencil to paint large surfaces.
Preparation of clothes for spray paint
Before you begin the process of dyeing the product, you should perform some actions that will provide the best result:
- Before painting, clothing should be washed.
Important! If there are stains on the clothes, they should be removed, since even black paint for clothes may not paint these places at all.
- Place a film or cloth underneath the product to prevent paint from spraying the furniture.
- Before painting, be sure to shake the container to mix the paint. Keep the balloon vertically at a distance of 5-6 cm from the trousers.
Important! Do not tilt or bring the paint bottle too close to the trousers. This may affect the quality of the paint.
- After dyeing, leave the product for forty minutes to dye the fiber.
- When the pants dry, wash them in water with a temperature of no higher than 30 degrees.
- Leave to dry on the balcony or in the dryer.
Important! Try to avoid direct sunlight, as the color may simply fade and lose its brightness..
This paint for things has a water base and is suitable for any kind of fabric and surface. Acrylic solutions are very easy to use, for cooking it is enough to dilute with water in the correct proportion.
Important! Until the paint has dried, it can be washed off with water.
Advantages of acrylic paint:
- Suitable for all types of fabric.
- It dries quickly.
- Bright, contrasting color palette.
- It does not fade, does not fade when exposed to sunlight.
- Lack of a specific smell.
- It does not cause allergies.
Important! To fix the result after painting, iron the product from the wrong side.
Acrylic paints are considered environmentally friendly and have a high level of quality. The only negative of this dye is its reaction to low temperatures. Lowering the ambient temperature leads to the loss of all qualities of the dye, which is simply impossible to restore.
Important! Paint should be stored at temperatures above zero degrees.
Basically, such a tool is used to dye T-shirts, jackets, baseball caps and T-shirts made from any cotton fabric. Such a paint is made from phosphor. This component is the basis of the product and is a fine powder mixed with a colorless varnish. Such a paint for things glows under ultraviolet light and gives things a special gloss and style.
Important! Before use, the vial should be mixed thoroughly so that there is no precipitate.
Aniline dye for clothes
A similar dye can be used to paint things at home. The composition of the product is suitable for processing woolen and nylon fabrics, in some cases it can be used for genuine leather and fur. The exceptions are lavsan and nitron fabrics. Detailed instructions on the packaging will tell you what fabric this dye is suitable for.
Universal paint for fabric
This type is suitable for dyeing clothes made of cotton, linen, viscose, silk and cotton fabrics. It is the best option for things whose composition is not fully known to you.
to contents ↑
Important! You may be interested not only in how to give the whole thing a more saturated or new color, but also how to make drawings on clothes.
How to dye your pants black in the washing machine?
Coloring trousers in a washing machine is considered one of the easiest ways. Clothing does not fade after dyeing, and the composition of the dye does not harm the mechanical parts of the machine. The process itself does not require much effort and time. Detailed instructions on the packaging greatly help in organizing the coloring.
There are times when a manufacturer offers instructions only in foreign languages. In this case, the information with step-by-step actions in our article will help to understand the process and make everything right.
For painting you will need:
- Washing powder.
- Black paint for clothes and disposable gloves.
- Glass bowl and metal spoon.
- Salt, vinegar, chlorine bleach.
Instructions for coloring black trousers:
- Before the main stage of painting, wash the product with powder and stain remover.If you use a rinse aid for normal washing, then in this situation, you should refuse it.
Important! Be sure to use rubber gloves to protect your hands from paint.
- In a glass bowl, pour three packs of the dye and pour hot water with the calculation: 2 cups of water per 1 pack of paint. Stir the mixture with a metal spoon until the paint for the pants is completely dissolved.
Important! The proportion of water and the staining technology of the manufacturer may differ from that proposed in the article. Carefully read the instructions on the dye packaging.
- The resulting mixture requires adding 1 cup of coarse salt (used as a fixative), 1 cup of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of powder. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour 1 liter of water into a bowl, pour the resulting mixture into it and mix well again. Then fill in the washing machine.
Important! For coloring things in a washing machine, only vertical loading of products is suitable, since things are laid in the washing process.
- Wet trousers put in the machine and set the washing mode, which in time does not exceed 30 minutes. After the cycle, rinse the pants until the water is light.
- Hang the painted product to dry.
Important! Things that are designed for washing in water with a temperature of 30 degrees should be painted at the same temperature. And products that wash at 40-90 degrees, stained at a water temperature of 40 degrees.
- To completely clean the washing machine of the dye, you should activate the rinse cycle in the absence of things in the drum.
to contents ↑
Important! Using this method of coloring in the washing machine, the color of the skirts and trousers is uniform, and they take on the form of new things. Due to the durability of the paint, the color remains for a long time.
Before starting the process, protect the skin of the hands from the action of chemical components. Be sure to wear gloves. Then proceed in such a way that the black paint for clothes gives a high-quality result:
- If the painting takes place in the bathroom, cover the entire bath or the bath area where the container with the dye will stand in advance. So you protect the bath from paint.
- Pour water into the basin according to the proportion and pour paint in parts. Stir the mixture well while falling asleep.
- Dip the pants or dress in the contents of the pelvis for 20-30 minutes. In order for the trouser paint to soak the pants well, it is necessary to periodically mix the product in solution with circular movements. Dyeing can be completed when the trousers have turned darker than necessary. When they dry, the color will definitely brighten.
Important! If you plan to paint a lot of things, you should paint them in turn. In this case, the fabric is better dyed. Make sure that the fabric does not stick together and that wrinkles do not form - these areas may not subsequently become colored.
- If, according to the instructions, the coloring liquid needs to be heated, prepare a suitable container in advance. Turn over and mix the trousers with tongs or a metal spoon. The staining process lasts 30-40 minutes.
- After coloring, rinse the pants in water, after adding 1 spoon of vinegar. Vinegar will help your things keep color longer.
Important! Painted items retain color longer if vinegar is added with each subsequent rinse.
to contents ↑
Useful tips for high-quality painting:
- If this is your first time painting, try painting the thing first, which is not a pity to spoil. If the painting turned out, you can begin to change the color of your favorite pants.
- After drying, leave the product in the shade. The sun's rays quickly burn out the color.
- Reducing the proportion of the dye can result in a lighter shade.
- The first time you wash the painted black pants is separate from other things.The paint at the first wash can intensively move away from the trousers and ruin other things.
- Before staining, pay attention to clothing tag designations. You need to know if the item is suitable for coloring.
Coloring trousers and other things at home using dyes does not provide durability and bright color for a long time, unlike factory painting. But in this way you will give your beloved things a “second life”, and you can, at least for a short while, restore their attractiveness and style.