The reliability of any gadget is determined by the quality of its functional balance, the quality of the material of the case and parts. Battery capacity, screen power consumption and hardware performance must be consistent with each other. The level of this harmony determines whether the device will warm up, work with overloads, and as a result of this, break quickly. One of the main factors of a quality smartphone is its display, which will enable the user to comfortably view images. This article is a ranking of smartphones that became the best in 2017.to contents ↑
HTC U Ultra
More recently, a beautiful, beautifully assembled smartphone in a metal case appeared on sale - HTC U Ultra 128Gb. It is distinguished by such characteristics:
- The cute gadget has two SIM card slots and is capable of supporting 4G LTE networks.
- Its control is carried out by the Android 7.0 Nougat operating system using on-screen buttons, and the inclusion is due to the fingerprint scanner.
- The hardware of the device is based on a powerful processor of 4 cores with a clock frequency of 1.6 and 2.15 GHz, as well as an Adreno 530 graphics processor.
- The phone has 4 GB and 128 GB of internal memory. There is also a combined slot for external microSD / HC / XC cards, whose capacity is up to 2048 GB.
- Wonderful 5.7-inch display that supports MultiTouch technology.
- Screen resolution - 2560x1440 pixels.
- The sapphire crystal protects the display from various damages and scratches.
- The smartphone is equipped with a 12 megapixel main camera, with laser and phase autofocus, dual flash and optical stabilization.
- The 16 megapixel front camera also has excellent quality.
- The gadget is powered by a non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mA / h, with the option of fast charging.
to contents ↑
Important! If you are looking for a device of this manufacturer with other characteristics, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with our rating best smartphones nts.
Huawei Honor 9
Our rating of smartphones continues the beautiful model of Huawei Honor 9:
- The smartphone is made in a classic case of glass and aluminum.
- It runs on the operating system Android 7.0 Nougat.
- The smartphone is controlled thanks to the on-screen buttons, there is a fingerprint scanner, and for calls there are two nano-SIM-format SIM cards.
- The device has a 5.2-inch display with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels and a density of 428 PPI.
- The screen is protected by 2.5D glass with an excellent oleophobic coating.
- The device’s hardware platform is based on a chip set, which consists of a proprietary 64-bit and 8-core processor and a video accelerator - Mali-G71 MP8.
- The phone provides 4 GB of RAM, while the internal storage makes it possible to store 64 GB of information. In addition, the memory can be expanded with memory cards up to 256 GB through a combined slot.
- The multimedia part of the gadget consists of two main cameras - 12 and 20 megapixels, as well as an 8 megapixel front camera, for which dual flash and autofocus are provided.
- The device is powered by a non-removable battery with the ability to quickly charge, the capacity of which is 3200 mA / h.
Important! Very well made model, due to the high quality of parts and excellent assembly. In lean hands, the phone will last for many years, remaining firmly at the middle class level.
Follow the link to find out overview of other models of smartphones Huawei.
to contents ↑
The next device among the best smartphones was the LG G6:
- A beautiful phone in a metal case with dust and water protection standard IP68.
- The flagship of LG, running the operating system Android 7.0 Nougat, has two slots for SIM cards, as well as a fingerprint scanner. In addition, 4G LTE networks are supported.
- This is a powerful device with a large 5.7-inch display developed using IPS technology. The resolution here is 2880x1440 pixels, and the density is 565 PPI.
- The display supports MultiTouch, has high color saturation and large viewing angles.
- The hardware-based device has a powerful 4-core processor, the clock frequency of which is 4 cores 1.6 / 2.35 GHz.
- For all operations, the processor is allocated 4 GB of RAM. The storage also provides 64 GB, expandable with memory cards, up to two terabytes.
- The gadget has an FM receiver, great sound and good cameras.
- The model is equipped with a non-removable Li-Ion BL-T32 battery with a capacity of 3300 mA / h, which has a quick charge function and the option of wireless charging.
Important! The reliability of the device from LG, for sure, is known to everyone. And the acquisition of the flagship of this company, no doubt, will be a reliable investment in a really high-quality thing. If you prefer the technology of this manufacturer, for sure, you will be interested in our publication “Choosing an LG Smartphone”.
to contents ↑
IPhone 7 Plus:
- The Apple Iphone 7 plus is a stylish Hi-End device in an aluminum housing protected from dust and water according to the IP67 standard.
- This iPhone has an excellent 5.5-inch IPS Retina screen, with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels and a density of 401 PPI.
- The phone’s hardware platform is based on a single-chip chip set, which consists of a 4-core processor and 6-core video accelerator.
- With 3 GB of RAM, a well-balanced device demonstrates confident and fast operation.
- The main storage has a capacity of 32/128/256 GB optional.
- The gadget is controlled by the iOS 10 operating system.
- There are stereo speakers, a fingerprint scanner and support for 4G LTE network.
- The main 12 megapixel camera with digital, as well as optical Zoom, optical stabilization and flash. For video calls and self-portraits, a front-facing 7 megapixel camera is provided.
- The non-removable Li-ion battery of the gadget with the ability to quickly charge, whose capacity is 2900 mA / h, is connected to the charger using the Lighting connector.
Important! High quality, decent functionality and premium design will allow the device to be a user's favorite. On our portal in a separate post we talked in detail about Than iPhone is better than other phones.
to contents ↑
Google Pixel XL:
- The top model, which is assembled in an aluminum case with a certificate of protection against dust and water IP53.
- The phone has a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 2560 × 1440 pixels and a density of 534 PPI.
- The hardware characteristics of the device are as follows: a 4-core powerful processor, which has a clock frequency of 2150 MHz, a graphics processor - Adreno 530.
- The amount of RAM in 4 GB. Storage capacity for files 32 GB.
Important! There is also a modification with 128 GB of memory.
- The device is controlled by the operating system Android 7.0 Nougat, can work in 4G LTE networks.
- There is a fingerprint scanner.
- As the main camera, there is a 12.3 megapixel photo module with dual flash, digital Zoom, laser autofocus and digital image stabilization.
- The front camera of the device is Sony IMX179 Exmor R, which has a resolution of 8 megapixels.
- The non-removable lithium-ion battery of the smartphone with fast charging function has a capacity of 3450 mA / h.
Important! Due to its high build quality, as well as protective properties, this device will become a reliable companion for its owner.
to contents ↑
Samsung Galaxy S8
Our ranking of smartphones continues the flagship from the Korean manufacturer:
- The device is equipped with a powerful 64-bit processor, 8 cores of which have a frequency of 1.9 and 2.35 GHz.
- The amount of RAM is 4 GB, while the storage for files is 64 GB and a slot for external memory cards.
- The phone has an iris scanner, a fingerprint sensor and works in 4G LTE networks.
- The device is presented in a classic aluminum case with dust and water protection standard IP68.
- It is controlled by the operating system Android 7.0 Nougat.
- For making calls, there are 2 slots for nano-sim SIM cards.
- The display, which was created using Super AMOLED technology, can support 16.78 million colors and the Multi Touch function. The screen diagonal is 5.7 inches with a resolution of 2960x1440 pixels and a density of 568 dpi.
- The multimedia reliability of the smartphone is provided by two good cameras: Sony IMX 333 Exmor RX with autofocus, flash and optical stabilization - 12 megapixels and Sony IMX 320 Exmor RX - 8 megapixels.
- The non-removable Li-Ion battery with a capacity of 3000 mA / h has a wireless charging function and a micro-USB connector.
Important! Samsung's perfectly balanced and well-assembled flagship in terms of reliability occupies a leading position among its competitors.
Compare the presented device with other devices of this manufacturer. Description of the best models of smartphones you can find on our website in the article “The best Samsung smartphones”.
to contents ↑
- Flagship smartphone in an aluminum case.
- The phone is equipped with an AMOLED display, which has a diagonal of 5.5 inches with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels and a density of 401 PPI.
- A high-quality screen with wide viewing angles is reliably protected from scratches by 2.5D glass.
- The hardware platform of the device is a powerful processor with 8 cores that operate at frequencies of 1900 and 2450 MHz, 6 GB of RAM and a video accelerator - Adreno 540.
- The model is equipped with two SIM card slots and can support high-speed LTE channels of a wide range of frequencies.
- There is a fingerprint scanner.
- Battery with fast charging option, the capacity of which is 3300 mA / h.
- The multimedia smartphone is represented by two cameras with a resolution of 16 megapixels.
Important! A well-balanced phablet, subject to careful handling, will be able to serve the owner for several years.
to contents ↑
- Top-end phone in an aluminum housing protected from dust and water according to the IP67 standard.
- The smartphone has a 5-inch Super LCD 5 display, with a resolution of 2560 × 1440 pixels and a density of 534 PPI.
- The screen is protected from scratches by 3D glass.
- The hardware of the device is based on the chipset, where 8 cores operate at frequencies up to 2450 MHz.
- Graphics information is processed by the Adreno 540 video accelerator.
- For hardware needs, 6 GB of RAM is provided, while the internal storage has a capacity of 128 GB, and can be expanded by another 2 terabytes using memory cards.
- The phone is controlled by the operating system Android 7.0 Nougat, has a fingerprint scanner, two slots for SIM cards. It can work in 4G LTE networks.
- The camera has a resolution of 12 megapixels, equipped with autofocus, dual flash and stabilization function. The front photomodule, whose resolution is 16 megapixels, has a relative f / 2.0 aperture.
- The non-removable lithium polymer battery has a quick charge function and a capacity of 3000 mA / h.
Important! A perfectly assembled model is very reliable, as are many other products of this manufacturer.
to contents ↑
Motorola Moto Z2 Play
Premium smartphone in a sleek metal case:
- The phone is equipped with a 5.5-inch bright Super AMOLED screen, a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels.
- The screen is reliably protected from damage by glass.
- The hardware platform of the phone is based on an 8-core processor with a clock frequency of 2.2 GHz, 4 GB of RAM, an Adreno 506 video accelerator.
- The internal storage has a capacity of 64 GB, which can be expanded with memory cards, with a capacity of up to two terabytes.
- The model is controlled by the operating system Android 7.0 Nougat, has an FM radio and 2 slots for SIM cards. There is also a fingerprint scanner, the ability to work in 4G LTE networks.
- The 12 megapixel camera is equipped with laser and phase autofocus, dual flash and digital Zoom. The front-facing photo module with a resolution of 5 megapixels has a double flash.
- For high-quality operation, a non-removable Li-ionpolymer battery with a capacity of 3000 mA / h is provided in the device. There is the possibility of fast charging.
Important! Having become the owner of Motorola, Lenovo is trying not to squander its former glory, and a characteristic feature of the device with this logo is reliability.
For beginners who are using a smartphone for the first time, it is necessary to familiarize themselves with other publications on our portal, in which you can find a lot of useful information:to contents ↑
So the rating of smartphones has come to an end, which, in our opinion, are the most high-quality and reliable. Budget models, of course, will cost less, but the reliability of their design will be significantly lower in comparison with the models described above.